IPR / IP Litigation
Tel: +86 21 2285 9811 Email: email@example.com
Suite 805, Wheelock Square, 1717 Nanjing Road west, Shanghai 200040, China
Ms. Zhou specializes in intellectual property and commercial dispute resolution. Representing multinational and domestic companies in intellectual property cases, in particular disputes regarding trademark, copyright and unfair competition, Ms. Zhou has 10 years of practice experience in the field of IPR protection in China.
Beginning her professional career in 2005, Ms. Zhou worked in the Shanghai office of Haiwen & Partners. Her practice focused on telecommunication, intellectual property dispute resolution, including trademark, copyright and domain name, commercial arbitration, litigation.
In 2008, Ms. Zhou joined the IP team of Jun He Law Offices Shanghai Office. After study in France, Ms. Zhou joined Hui Zhong Law Firm in 2013.
Before joining FuJae in 2016, Ms. Zhou was a senior counsel with Hui Zhong Law Firm. She specialized in IP practice and general corporate.
– French Language, Culture and Art, Sorbonne University, Paris (2012)
– LL.M. – Innovation, Technology and Law, Law School of Edinburgh University, Scotland (2005)
– LL.B. – Fudan University, China (2003)
– All-China Bar Association – member
– Shanghai Bar Association – member
– Mandarin Chinese – native speaker
– English – fluent
– French – fluent